Virginia Beach Electricians Create Backyard Oasis
Summer is right around the corner. Are you ready to come home and relax in your pool or hot tub after a hard day at work? Are you planning on throwing an amazing pool party for the 4th of July? Pool and hot tub lighting are essential to keeping your summer fun going in the evening. It can also create the perfect effect for a romantic evening relaxing by the pool or a fun summer party. Nipper Electric can handle all your summertime pool electrical and lighting needs including:
- Pathway Lighting
- Hot Tub Wiring
- Decorative Lighting
- Underwater Wiring and Lighting
- Pool Lighting and Wiring
- GFCI Outlet Installations
- Same Day Electrical Services
Whatever you might need to add some extra pizazz to your party or pool, Nipper Electric has the answer. We are a family owned business that has been working in the Virginia Beach Area for over 18 years. We can make your backyard the perfect oasis for your summer time fun.
Pool Themes By Design
Your pool and hot tub area can take on many different personalities, depending on how you choose to light it. Here are just a few different ideas to create the perfect lighting for you pool all summer long.
- Try Some Color
- Different colors can create different moods for your pool.
- Light pink and green create a tropical feel.
- Purples with blues can create a serene sea effect.
- Go patriotic with Red, White and Blue and show your pride on 4th of July or all summer long!
- LED Lighting Systems
- Inexpensive to run.
- LED lighting creates many different effects.
- Installed along the edge of your pool, they create a beautiful sharp design.
- As safety lights, they light just the right areas.
- LED lights can be installed beneath the coping in your pool or in the pipes and walls.
Nipper Electric knows how to get the job done and stay within your budget with our clear-cut pricing.
- Fiber Optic Lighting Systems
- Create moods for your pool.
- Changes color for you.
- Fiber Optics are also lower cost to run.
- Can be controlled remotely.
- Create a gentle, soft light.
- Floating Lights–
- Add Globes
- Add Candles
- Different Colors
- Great for celebrations like 4th of July or Birthdays.
- Make sure whatever you use is safe and waterproof.
- Hanging Lights
- You can hang lights over your pool, hot tub or walkway as long as they are waterproof and hung far enough away.
- Strings of lights, pendant lights or lamp fixtures make your pool lighting soft but bright.
Nipper Electric can help you find the right materials to create safe and beautiful hanging lights.
- More Lights
- Place lights across from each other for a symmetrical feel.
- Add lighting to fountains or water features.
- Put lighting near seating for comfortable lounging.
Lighting to Avoid
Even though the sky is the limit for pool lighting, there are a few things to avoid.
- Don’t use glaring lights. Install light that is soft or diffused.
- Don’t direct your light toward seating areas. This light will shine in your eyes or distort the vision of your guests. You need lighting that will shine downward and make vision easy.
- Don’t ever swim without lighting in deep ends and at entrances or exits.
Lighting should always be bright enough to see but soft enough to enjoy. Be sure your swimmers are safe and comfortable with the appropriate lighting.
Light It Up
No matter what kind of pool or hot tub you have, Nipper Electric can help you make it yours with a few simple light installations. You can even add lighting that can be adjusted for any occasion. Call us today at 757-842-1710 to get your pool lights glowing. Or make an appointment online today, we can’t wait to get you started on your summer fun!