Professional Electricians Update Your Outdoors
As summer winds down, a lot of us are trying to enjoy the last moments of freedom outside. Your backyard could become your summer get away with a few improvements. Nipper Electric is the trusted Virginia Beach electricians for creating and improving outdoor spaces. We offer a variety of services to bring more fun outdoors, including:
- Pool and Hot Tub Wiring
- Ceiling Fan Installations
- Flat Screen TV Installations
- Dock Maintenance and Wiring
- GFCI Receptacle Installations
- Landscape and Outdoor Lighting
- Pathway Lighting
These are just a few ways we help turn outdoor spaces into favorite places!
Bring the Summer Fun Home
Getting the most out of your outdoor spaces is easy with a few adjustments. Plus these changes can add incredible value to your home! Check out some of these ideas for your favorite open-air spaces!
- Decks/Patios– Decks and patios are often a favorite spot for relaxing and enjoying the outdoors all year long. Here are a few additions or remodels you can use to make your deck or patio even better.
- Ceiling Fans– Ceiling fans not only cool things down, they can also prevent bugs and dust. Plus, in fall and winter, they can warm things up. Simply adjust the direction and the fan will circulate warm air instead. Be sure to use outdoor equipment when you install ceiling fans outside.
- Flat Screen TVs– An outdoor flat screen TV can be the perfect solution for game day. You can sit back and enjoy the game outside. Noise levels will be lowered and guests will be able to enjoy your BBQ! Nipper Electric has the experience and skill with installing outdoor flat screens, just ask us how!
- Permanent Grills– Putting in a permanent grill creates a whole new level of cooking. It’s healthier and, even better since you are creating heat inside, you’ll actually save energy and money when you cook outside!
- Outdoor lighting– The right kind of lighting can turn any space into a relaxing place to unwind or entertain guests. Keep lighting at a medium level so you can see your guests, but not so bright it blinds you. Be sure to include pathway lighting, so you can get around safely.
- Pools– If your pool is the central part of your summer, be sure you can use it after work too. Nothing is more relaxing than a night-time swim. Make sure your pool lights are safe and light up major areas of your pool, like exits, entrances, and deeper areas of the pool. Also be sure the pool patios and the walkways are well lit. Include some sound systems for even more fun.
- Docks– Summer and fishing go hand in hand. Enjoy more hours fishing with proper electrical installations and electrical maintenance on your dock. Include power pedestals, separate circuit wiring, deck lighting and boat lifts to extend your summertime fun and the life of your boat.
- Garage Spaces– If you have a garage, chances are it’s sitting idle or simply used for storage. Don’t hesitate to upgrade your garage. It can become your personal Man Cave with some temperature control and a Flat Screen TV. Or, maybe change it to a family spot for creating with work benches and a ceiling fan. Make the most of your space and turn it into whatever you like!
Live Life to the Fullest With Outdoor Spaces
Being outside makes everyone feel better. Take advantage of that feeling by making your outdoor space more accommodating with outdoor entertainment spaces or small improvements. Nipper Electric will help you install the perfect additions or bring you favorite ones up to date. Call us today at 757-842-1710, or make an appointment online while you watch the sunset. We’ll have your backyard paradise ready before you know it.