Electrical Safety & Protection Services
The modern world relies heavily on electricity. Every home in the country and every business relies on consistent, reliable, and safe electrical power for all kinds of everyday activities, from running a household to running a Fortune 500 company. One of the most important aspects of modern electricity is safety. As appliances and electrical technology has evolved, electrical systems are more complex than ever before, and safe electrical consumption is a top priority for every professional electrical contractor in America.
At Nipper Electric, we remain totally committed to providing our customers with the safest electrical contracting work available. We strive to ensure every job we perform for our Virginia Beach customers is done swiftly and efficiently, but also in accordance with all applicable regulations and safety standards. Electrical safety is our top priority in every job we do.
Electrical Safety and Protection Services from Nipper Electric
The Nipper Electric team in Virginia Beach offers a variety of electrical safety services to our residential and commercial customers, including:
● Childproofing. We want to keep local families as safe as possible when it comes to the electricity in their homes, and that includes curious infants and toddlers who could suffer severe injuries from unsafe electrical outlets. We can install a variety of childproof and tamperproof outlets in your home.
● Dedicated circuits. Our team can ensure your high-draw appliances and devices have the circuit protection they need so you don’t overtax your home’s electrical panel. We can wire dedicated circuits for your home appliances or even high-end computer systems that need to remain functional at all times.
● Code updates. Have you purchased an older property that may be out of code? Our team can wire and rewire the structure to ensure complete compliance with all applicable electrical codes in your area.
● Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) outlets. GFCI technology helps to prevent electrocution injuries, and we can install GFCI compliant outlets throughout your home in any room where moisture and other electrical hazards are present.
● Rewiring. Older homes and commercial properties with outdated wiring present significant hazards to property owners. We can inspect old wiring and offer suggestions to improve electrical safety and meet all applicable safety regulations.
These are just a few of the electrical safety and protection services we offer at Nipper Electric. If you want to ensure your property has the safest electrical configuration possible, we can help.
Why Choose Nipper Electric?
It’s never wise to trust an unlicensed or inexperienced electrician, especially when it comes to safety. You may not get the quality of work that you pay for, but you also might put yourself and your property at risk. Nipper Electric has a strong reputation as the leading electrical contractor in the Virginia Beach area thanks to our more than 25+ years of professional experience and commitment to customer safety and satisfaction.
When Nipper Electric accepts any type of residential or commercial electrical job, safety is always our top priority. All of our electricians are fully licensed and insured, and we go to great lengths to ensure our customers’ safety. We also strive to provide our customers with as much information as possible about electrical safety in their homes and businesses. If you have any questions about your electrical service from our team, we will be happy to explain every aspect of our work, so you know exactly why we do things the way we do them.
Call Nipper Electric in Virginia Beach today at (757) 842-1710 for more information about the electrical safety services we offer.