Power outages are never welcome in Norfolk, but they can be especially damaging to local business owners. Every minute your business is forced to remain closed due to a lack of power is a minute of revenue lost, and it doesn’t take long for those losses to start adding up. Fortunately, that doesn’t have to be the case. Generators give owners the ability to remain operational, even in the event of a power grid failure. Additionally, generators allow your security systems to continue operating as well, ensuring that your property is well-protected at all times.
At Nipper Electric, we understand the importance of staying open and are committed to helping you find the best solution for your energy usage needs. Our locally based technicians have years of experience installing commercial generators to help the business of Norfolk continue to prosper, even in the harshest of times.
Benefits Of a Commercial Generator
There are numerous advantages to installing a commercial generator onto your property. While the installation does involve an upfront investment, the benefits ultimately make it worth the price. Benefits include:
- Remaining available for consumers. Perhaps the most evident benefit is that in the event of a disaster, your business can remain open and continue serving the community. Not only does this prevent you from losing revenue, but it also allows you to attract people that would ordinarily go to a competitor who is now without electricity.
- Product viability. If you have products that need to be kept in strict environmental conditions, such as a specific temperature, you can keep those products viable. The ability to preserve said goods instead of having to dispose of them saves you a lot of money as well.
- Work safety. There are a number of situations where a power outage could go from unfortunate to deadly. Being able to rely on your generator for backup emergency lighting, security systems, and safety features protect yourself, your employees, and the clients you serve.
- Preserved productivity. Not only does closing impact your immediate revenue from clients that can no longer purchase your goods and services, but it can also impact production lines, product shipments, business deals, and more. In some cases, falling too far behind can lead to the death of a business. Being able to stay on track with your commercial generator is a huge win.
- Employee comfort. Morale is extremely important to an employee’s work satisfaction, quality, and productivity. Experiencing a lack of AC in the middle of a sweltering summer, or lack of heat when it’s below freezing outside would be detrimental to morale, and as a result, detrimental to the business as well. Your commercial generator can ensure your employees remain comfortable and happy while they work.
Why Trust Nipper Electric For Commercial Generator Installation?
Nipper Electric is a reliable, Norfolk company dedicated to providing the highest quality, responsive service to our fellow community members. Every electrician on our team is licensed, bonded, and insured, and absolutely committed to accomplishing each task in a timely manner. Drawing on over 25+ years of experience, our ultimate goal is to ensure that your every question is answered, your every need is met, and that, in the end, you feel the caliber of our work speaks for itself. If you’re ready to get started, contact Nipper Electric at (757) 842-1710 and book an appointment today.