Electrical Safety & Protection
In the modern world, electricity is no mere luxury. It’s become an absolute necessity. Whether you’re looking to power the appliances in your home or the tools of your business, you depend upon a reliable, consistent supply of energy on a day to day basis. We have made many technological advances, allowing us to maximize the efficiency of our energy usage, but as electrical systems become more and more complex, electrical safety has become critical.
At Nipper Electric, we are invested in providing high-quality services to our fellow Norfolk community members. However, our top priority is ensuring our work is conducted in the safest manner possible. As a result, every task we take on is approached with care and in strict compliance with Norfolk standards of safety.
Electrical Safety and Protection Services Available
To ensure our clients are as safe as possible, we provide a wider array of electrical safety services. These cover both residential and commercial properties in accordance with your individual needs. These services include:
- Baby proofing. Don’t let a baby’s natural curiosity put them at risk. Babies and toddlers have a tendency to try and investigate electrical outlets, and if these are unsecured, they could suffer severe injuries in the process. Our technicians can install baby proof and tamper proof outlets around the building.
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) outlets. GFCI outlets are designed to protect from electrical injuries and can remain safe even when faced with environmental hazards, such as high levels of moisture.
- Circuit protection. High-consumption appliances on the same circuit could lead to an electrical overload, which could spark an electrical fire, putting your family in grave danger. Luckily our team can wire dedicated circuits to ensure that power consumption is distributed safely throughout your electrical system.
- Older properties tend to have outdated, dangerous wiring. We can assess the situation to determine which areas are out of compliance and rewire the system accordingly.
- Other code compliance. Beyond outdated wiring, buildings can have a variety of other safety hazards as well. Our team can review the current electrical system and consult federal and local regulations, ensuring that everything is brought up to code.
Note that these are just some of the many services we offer. If you have electrical safety needs outside of those listed above, call Nipper Electric for further guidance.
Why Trust Nipper Electric For Electrical Safety and Protection Services?
While there are several home improvement projects that can be tackled as a DIY project, electrical safety and protection services should be carried out by a professional. Even the most minor of mistakes could seriously jeopardize the lives of the people around you. At Nipper Electric, our electricians are licensed, bonded, and insured, and have over 20 years of experience keeping the people of Norfolk safe. In addition to installation work, we also are dedicated to being as transparent as possible, sharing vital information regarding electrical safety with our clients. If you have any questions about the services we provide or are ready to make an appointment, call Nipper Electric at (757) 842-1710 today.