Smart Home Products
Even after 25+ years, Nipper Electric is still on the cutting edge of technology. With the advent of smart home technology, a new series of challenges has been presented to our industry, and we’re prepared to rise to the occasion. We’re ready to help our customers modernize their homes through options like:
- Automated Security Systems
- Solar Energy
- Outdoor Security Lighting
- LED Light Conversions
- Vehicle Charging Stations
- Programmable Thermostats
- Dimmer and Timer Installations
What is Smart Home?
Smart Home technology refers to a collection of features, the integration of programs, devices, and apps into managing your home. At it’s base, it’s using a device such as your smart phone to control or program different features in your home, such as:
- Remote Controlled Programming – Set appliances, the climate control system, and other devices using a phone or tablet.
- Smart Automation – Devices, appliances, and systems can learn your preferences and adapt to meet your needs better.
- Programmable Automation – Program devices, appliances, and systems to work at any certain times of the day.
Examples of Smart Home
The devices and systems that can be controlled with smart home technology is ever expanding. Some current examples as of this writing include:
- Security Systems
Benefits of Smart Home
Home automation can:
- Simplify Your Life – Cut down on the tedium of adjusting systems around your home, for example, adjusting the thermostat automatically based on the temperature outside.
- Control & Monitor Your Home Remotely – Let you view the status of your home from afar, adjusting lights, unlocking doors, and so on all from your phone or tablet. No more getting locked out of the house because you forgot the key, either!
- Secure Your Home – With remote locks and security cameras, you can not only discover intruders but also make sure you remembered to lock the door.
- Save You Money – Reduce extraneous costs by timing your systems to be off when you’re not there to use them.
Make Your Home Smarter with Professional Installations
Nipper Electric’s expert technicians are fully prepared to install Smart Home technology. We’re fully licensed, fully insured, and fully in the future. If you’re ready to take that first step into tomorrow, call as at 757-296-7176 or make an appointment online.