There are probably several dozen electrical outlets throughout your home, and it’s likely that you take them for granted until there is a problem with one of them. Electrical outlets see some of the most use of anything in your home, and they have a very important function to serve. When you have a problem with your electrical outlets, it’s vital to have a professional diagnose and repair the issue as soon as possible.
Damaged outlets can cause electrical fires or even electrocution injuries. Nipper Electric in Chesapeake can help you with damaged electrical outlets and ensure your power system is safe and reliable again. We can also assist with new outlet installation or installation of specialty electrical outlets for greater comfort and security throughout your home.
Electrical Outlet Services from Nipper Electric
We can provide a wide range of electrical outlet services to our customers in the Chesapeake area, including:
- New outlet wiring and installation for new builds. If you are building a new home or commercial building in the Chesapeake area, we can handle wiring all of your electrical outlets, so you know your electrical system is safe and ready to go as soon as your work is finished.
- Outlet repair. If you have a scorched, damaged, or sparking outlet, we can cut the breaker and replace any damaged wiring or other components, so your outlet is safe to use again.
- LED outlet installation. Backlit outlet covers and outlets with built-in night lights are becoming increasingly popular. We can wire new LED-enabled outlets in your kids’ bedrooms or in your bathrooms for greater comfort and safety at night.
- USB outlets. The modern world runs on mobile devices, and charging stations are becoming more common in American homes. We can install outlets with USB charging slots built-in, allowing you to neatly plug in your chargeable devices without claiming an entire electrical outlet for each device.
- Recessed outlets. If you want more aesthetically pleasing electrical outlets that do not leave wires dangling loosely, recessed outlets can make your wiring appear tidier while also preventing accidental unplugging.
- Childproof outlets. Keep little fingers safe from electrical shocks by installing locking outlet covers or sliding outlet plate systems.
There are many different electrical outlet options available today, and the team at Nipper Electric has the specialized tools and professional experience to handle all of your electrical outlet installation and repair work safely and efficiently. If you would like to increase the safety, comfort, and functionality of your electrical outlets, call Nipper Electric in Chesapeake today at (757) 296-7594 to schedule an appointment with our team.