Lighting is an important consideration for any property, be it residential or commercial. If you own a property in the Chesapeake area, Nipper Electric can help you determine whether specialty lighting can make your property safer, more comfortable, and more inviting. There are countless ways you can customize specialty lighting, and our goal is to help you understand your options fully and make an informed decision about your specialty lighting.
Whether you want to make your great room more inviting or enable mood lighting for your bedroom, dining room, and entertaining areas, we can help. Specialty lighting can make different parts of your property more visually interesting. If you own a commercial property, you may need a specialty lighting solution to ensure workplace safety and high productivity.
Types of Specialty Lighting We Install
You can rely on the Nipper Electric team in Chesapeake for all types of specialty lighting installation and maintenance. We can handle all types of specialty lighting jobs, including:
- Accent lighting to highlight interesting architecture and geometry in your property.
- Recessed lighting that can make interior spaces seem larger and exterior spaces more inviting.
- Security lighting, which can discourage break-ins for residential and commercial properties.
- Task lighting. Illuminate specific areas in your home or business property for the completion of specific tasks, such as cooking, client service, or desk space.
- Safety lighting. Our team can install lighting specifically designed for safety, such as illuminated track lighting around baseboards for safe walking at night and motion sensor lighting that can increase safety in and around a property.
- Dimmer switches. It’s possible to set almost any type of light to a dimmer switch, which allows you to control how much power the light receives and how bright the light shines.
- Regulatory lighting. If you own a commercial property for business operations, you may have industry requirements and regulations you must meet to proceed with your business. We can install the specialty lights you need to meet applicable industry regulations.
These are just some of the most common types of specialty lighting our team has experience installing, repairing, and maintaining.
Choose Nipper Electric for Specialty Lighting Installation in Chesapeake
If you would like to update the lighting in and around your Chesapeake property, Nipper Electric is here to help. Our team will review your goals with you and help you select the fixtures and equipment you need to make your vision a reality. We are also firmly committed to electrical safety and will adhere to all electrical code requirements during all phases of our work. Call the Nipper Electric team in Chesapeake today at (757) 296-7594 to learn more about specialty lighting and schedule an appointment with us.